Rio Vista Industrial Park
The City owns an Industrial Park site within sight of the Rio Vista Airport and readily accessible to the Sacramento River. This site is slightly larger than fifty (50) acres and lies along Airport Road
* Zoning uses permit light to heavy industrial and supportive commercial uses
* The site has not been subdivided allowing considerable latitude in placement selection
* The City offers a creative lease, sale or lease with option to meet users demand.
* This Industrial Park site has easy access to I-80 to the west and I-5 to the east connected by nearby California Highway 12
* All major infrastructure is nearby and can be accessed by the Industrial Parks users
* The site is in a unique location in that Rio Vista is situated at the virtual nexus of Solano, Sacramento, San Joaquin and Contra Costa counties and connected by major thoroughfares
* Location also positioned to take advantage of major employee base
The City of Rio Vista is ready to commence discussions with interested parties for the fifty (50) acre site.