Rio Vista Business Park
The City’s Business Park was moved forward to first offer viable sites for existing businesses looking to expand and also to attract new users. Substantial wind turbine construction has launched a “Green” industry in Rio Vista.
The site is approximately 25 acres and has full access to all utilities including fiber optics. Businesses in place are Gomes Excavation, Paul Graham Drilling, Horizon Drilling, A.R. Ready Mix, Dutra Drilling, Insight Design, California Vegetable Specialties and the City’s Police Department.
The City remains in negations with several other prospects, but is actively seeking additional businesses.
* Nearby State Highway 12 connects I-80 and I-5
* All water, sewer and storm drain utilities are in place. Electricity and fiber optics are located nearby
* Zoning is for commercial and light to mid industrial
* Full service 4500’ runway airport within minutes
* Accessible to Sacramento River
* This park is uniquely located at the nexus of Solano, Contra Costa, Sacramento and San Joaquin counties.