No service operates on the following holidays:
Rio Vista Delta Breeze Taxi Scrip Program and Solano County Intercity Taxi Scrip Program is available year round, seven days a week, any time with certain restrictions. Call (707) 374-2878 for more details. To schedule a ride on Cab Ride, if eligible, call (707) 631-9200. Rio Vista Delta Breeze Ride with Pride Program is available Monday through Friday with certain restrictions. Click here for more details on the program.
The map on the guide shows the dial-a-ride zone, the intercity routes to Fairfield, Suisun City, Isleton, Pittsburg/Bay Point BART Station and Antioch and the Delta Shuttle service within Fairfield, Suisun City, Antioch, Pittsburg, Lodi and Vacaville. When using Route 51, call at least 30 minutes in advance for pick up from locations within Rio Vista, Isleton or resort communities along State Route 160 between Isleton and State Route 12. When using Route 54, please make reservations at least one day in advance. If no reservations are made, this route will not operate. If you need to cancel, call us as soon as possible.
- Use the map to identify the route(s) that connects where you are and where you wish to go.
- Find the timepoint on that route which is nearest the bus stop where you wish to board or call (707) 374-2878 to request the bus to come to you door, 30 minutes prior to the bus approaching your nearest timepoint.
- Find the schedule for your route (it is shown in a matching color).
- Find the timepoint on the schedule. Read down to see what time buses depart from that point.
- If you are boarding at a non-timepoint or at a location off route, use the nearest timepoint before your stop to estimate the bus departure time.
- Route 51 will provide service anywhere within the city limits of Rio Vista and Isleton.
- Route 54 will provide service anywhere within the city limits of Rio Vista and Isleton, as well as the destination City that is being served that particular Wednesday (i.e. Fairfield, Suisun City, Vacaville, Lodi, Antioch or Pittsburg).
For personal trip planning assistance call (707) 374-BUSU (374-2878).
Download New Rio Vista Delta Breeze Bus Schedule – Effective Monday, July 2, 2012 (Revised).
All flex routes operate as noted on the schedule, except the holidays listed above. Regularly scheduled stops are listed on the timetables below. If you require a pick up or drop off that is off the route, please call (707) 374-2878 or ask the bus operator.
Click here to view the Rider’s Guide for Rio Vista Delta Breeze.
AM times in lightface, PM times in boldface. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Times are approximate and may vary depending on traffic conditions, weather, bridge delays and other conditions.
Don't Miss Your Bus! - Check with your connecting transit operators to insure timely arrival and let your Delta Breeze bus operator or dispatcher know your travel plans. Schedules for Amtrak California, BART, Capitol Corridor, SCT/LINK, The County Connection, Tri Delta Transit, SolTrans, City Coach, GrapeLine, San Joaquin RTD, Yolobus and Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST) are available on board the bus to help you with your trip planning needs.